Link to site: http://plasticadrift.org/
What is the interactive about?
- It addresses the issue of plastic litter within the ocean
- The interactive is about demonstrating where floating debris in the ocean end up over a span of 10 years depending on what part of the ocean you click on
Who is it designed for? (Target Audience)
- The website is designed for teens – adults as the interface is quite gimmicky while the information provided is in depth, informative and detailed
- People interested in finding out more about ocean pollution
What knowledge does it assume of the target audience?
- The colours indicated by the cluster communicate the severity in the amounts of debris (red = large amount / green = light amount)